Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals II
Duration: 2 Days
What you will learn
This Oracle Database: SQL Fundamentals II training is designed for application developers with basic SQL language
skills. Expert instructors will teach you how to add new users with different levels of access privileges, use scalar and
correlated subqueries and more.
- Control privileges at the object and system level.
- Create indexes, constraints and alter existing schema objects.
- Create and query external tables and use the advanced features of SQL to query and manipulate data within the
- Use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects.
- Write SQL statements that include the new functions introduced in Oracle Database 11g to enhance regular expression
- Use Oracle SQL Developer as the main tool; SQL*Plus is available as an optional tool.
- Control database access to specific objects.
- Manage schema objects.
- Manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries.
- Manage data in different time zones.
- Retrieve data by using advanced subqueries.
- Use the regular expression support in SQL to search, match, and replace strings in terms of regular expressions.
Benefits to You
Gain expertise in relational database data management as you learn how to effectively use SQL commands against your business data. These features will help you query and manipulate data within the database, use the dictionary views to retrieve metadata and create reports about their schema objects.
حجم: 32.5 کیلوبایت